*就算BELIEVE 中间也藏了一个LIE* %要仔细的听 我每个心跳的空隙都是你% *我不能保证爱你多久 但是我也不能保证 我能不能活到明天阿*

Jan 9, 2016

There are so many things I want to say but everything will turn out to be just "Okay" when I see you.

I wanted to say ... 

Good morning
How is your japan trip? 
How are you?
How is your bubbly son?
How is your back?
Is work the only thing we can talk about?
Is email the only way that I can get to you?
Will you tell me if you are really avoiding me now?
Will you tell me if I ask you out will you reject me again?
Your reject me twice in 2015, are you going to reject me the 3rd time in 2016?
What are you thinking?

we aint at the same page, not even the same book let alone the same chapter.

I know I know I know...

Is the next company dinner the only thing that I can look forward to to drink with you?

Can you tell me what should I do for us to be back to normal?
to go back to how you look at me in the eyes
back to how you smile to me
back to how you disturb me

真之介™